With two outs and the bases loaded, the pitcher fakes a pick-off throw to second. Once the third-base runner is fooled into taking off for home, the pitcher nails him at the plate. Courtesy: Delano High School Baseball
Did you know that businesses all around the world are hiring people just like you to help manage their social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube?
There is a lot of money in it, and the best part is that you don’t need any qualifications, prior experience or specialised skills. All you need is a few spare hours per week, a computer with an internet connection and a good knowledge of how to use Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
There are currently positions open worldwide for people just like you to begin work on simple jobs such as:
• Posting Facebook comments – $25 per hour
• Commenting on and ‘liking’ YouTube videos $20 per hour
• ‘Tweeting’ special offers and promotions – $200 per week part time
• Social Media Manager – $1050 per week full time
• Managing Facebook groups and contests $27 per hour
We have a wide range of positions available, and many more are being added daily, however there are also lots of people interested in these jobs and the positions are filling fast so I recommend that you apply now if you are interested.