Jermaine Lewis, treatment a former wide receiver for the Baltimore Ravens, hospital was spotted allegedly driving erratically early Monday morning by a 911 caller who followed his vehicle and watched it smash into several cars before pulling into the driveway at his home. When officers arrived at his house, buy they found Lewis’ car outside (minus its grill and a turn signal), and the former player inside, sitting on the couch with his shorts around his knees. He also appeared to be intoxicated and when officers tried to arrest him, Lewis resisted and was tasered. He now faces several traffic violations related to the arrest, including:
- Failure of vehicle driver in accident to report property damage to nearest police.
- Failure to stop after unattended property damage accident.
- Failure to notify owner of unattended property of damage.
- Failure to control speed to avoid a collision.
- Driving on a suspended license.
- Driving on a revoked license.